Root Explorer APK eventuates to be a comprehensive file manager for Android users. To experience a sorted file system in an Android device or to free up its limited storage space, a user is accommodated with the most powerful tool in the form of Root Explorer APK.
It is quite evident that an Android phone is obligated to have a root in it, for the successful outcomes of Root Explorer APK download.
The latest 2018 version of the Root Explorer APK download furnishes users with some spectacular features including, particular file searches, accessing multiple tabs at one time, and document sharing from renowned sources such as Dropbox or Google Drive.
Root Explorer APK
App Name: Root Explorer APK
Developer: Speed Software
Supported Version: Android 2.3+
Last Updated: August 20, 2018
The newest 2018 version of Root Explorer APK download is 4.3.1. Free installation of the full version is available on all Android devices, supporting a version of 2.3 and above. For an error-free run of the application in a rooted Android phone, a free storage space of 4.2 MB is required in it.
Latest Root Explorer APK File Information
|Application||Root Explorer APK|
|App Size||4.2 MB|
|Supported Version||Android 2.3+|
|App Developer||Speed Software|
|Last Updated||August 20, 2018|
Features of Root Explorer APK
- Launch files and oversee their assortment.
- A user can now use and access the securely hidden apps and games on his Android device.
- Launching of the various tabs simultaneously.
- Renowned online storage platforms such as Google drive, dropbox, and other mediums are enabled with Root Explorer.
- Other prominent features include a simultaneous selection of files, SQLite database viewer, export of files via Bluetooth and so forth.
How to use Root Explorer?
Follow the steps as mentioned below, to envisage efficient, effective and secured usage of the app.
- Backup your device initially, to avoid any kind of data loss during its root or while accessing Root Explorer in it.
- Download and install the latest version of Root Explorer APK, by clicking the download button as mentioned in this article.
- Allow the access permission to root request, when prompted by your phone.
- Open the application of Root Explorer to see a comprehensive list of folders.
- Tap the ‘back icon’ to navigate to the main directory, and tap ‘…’ to move ahead to the next directory.
- Long press the desired folder to delete, edit, rename or view its system properties.
Is Root Explorer Safe to Use?
When used cautiously, Root Explorer APK is completely safe. Whether using KitKat or jelly bean, a user should always be careful while rooting his device to prevent the deletion of a crucial element of a game or an app file.
Whilst using Root Explorer, it is always suggested to use a particular feature of your Android device only if you have sufficed knowledge about the same.
Root Explorer Latest Screenshots
When it comes to multitasking, there is no better application than Root Explorer. By letting users cut, copy, zip, rename or delete any of the files or folders in Android devices, Root Explorer has the tendency to top the chart of the file managing systems.
Alertness while accessing the game or app files and browsing the secured files with precautions, is everything that one needs to get the effective results of the app.
It is to be protectively noted that many peculiar websites such as APK mirror and xda promote an erred download of APK file. Contrarily, this website intends to serve its users with 100% safe download of an APK file.